Cardboard Boat Race 2016 is now full. Please ensure to register a waitlist team if you are interested in a(nother) team.
(**please note: these dates may change slightly - emails will be sent to all Cardboard Boat Race contacts in August/September):
- Sept 2 - Cardboard Boat Race registration opens – every school will have the opportunity to register 1 team in the race
- Sept 8 - Deadline for registration of first team
- Sept 8 – you will receive an email with instructions on how to have the potential to register one additional team (this will only happen if the event is not filled by Sept 8)
- Sept 9 at 7:00am – the second round of registrations will open on a first come first served basis. The registration link will remain open until the event is full.
- Sept 9 at 7:00am – a link will also be provided to add teams to a wait-list
- Oct 20 – all student forms are due into Career Transitions. Teams that do not have forms in may forfeit their registration.
- Nov 3 – Cardboard Boat Race event
CBR Registration Form – Team 1 - will open Friday, September 2
CBR Registration Form - Team 2 - will open Friday, September 9 at 7:00am
CBR Registration Form - Wait-team - will open Friday, September 9 at 7:00am
Please read the entire Teacher's Package to get details on rules, schedule, judging criteria, etc.
Forms (please scan and email to Tara Yagos):
*** Both the Participant Form and the University of Lethbridge Liability Form need to be completed and submitted for all participants. These forms are due NO LATER than October 20, 2016. Failure to submit fully completed forms may result in losing your team spot.
*** If you have students with special dietary needs, please make your own arrangements for these students. Career Transitions is not able to make special accomodations at this time for this event.