Registration for the SWRSCC opens on Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 8:30am.
Registration for the Provincial Skills Canada Competition opens Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 8:30am.
BECOME A SKILLS SCHOOL
If you do not already have a login name, register at http://skillsalberta.com/become-skills-school-0. Once registered, you will be emailed a login name and password for your school.
If your school is already registered as a Skills School, we recommend getting your own login at http://skillsalberta.com/become-skills-school-0.
REGISTER YOUR STUDENTS
Registration is administered on a first come, first serve basis at Portal.SkillsAlberta.com, starting Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 8:30am. Select Login from the top navigation menu on the SCA home page. Enter the Login Name and Password provided to you when you became a Skills School. If you have forgotten your username or password, click Forgot Username/Password on the login page.
- Once logged in, select the Regionals tab.
- Select Add new participant
- Select the Event you would like to reserve a spot for
- Indicated the number of spots you would like to reserve for that event. Most events accept only one competitor per school.
- Select Register. If a competitor spot is available, it will be added to My Registered Participants. If it is a team event, a link for each member of the team will be listed.
REQUEST WAITLIST SPOTS
If spots are not available in the selected event or if you would like to request a spot for an additional competitor, select the Make New Waitlist Request under My Waitlist. Additional Competitor requests will be granted starting February 21, 2018.
ADD COMPETITOR CONTACT INFORMATION
All competitor personal contact information must be submitted online 3 weeks before the competition. To enter your student's name and contact information log in, select the Event link under My Registered Participants. Release forms, included on the portal, must also be completed 3 weeks before the competition.