The Livingstone Range Technology Page provides information, resources, professional learning opportunities and student centred solutions to support staff, student and parent success in Livingstone Range School Division. In collaboration with the Information Technology Department, Livingstone Range strives to provide learning environments that meet the needs of the 21st-century learner. Student access, collaboration, and communications skills are essential elements in ensuring the creation, innovation, critical literacy and digital citizenship opportunities exist for all students.
LOOKING FOR OUR UPCOMING
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING EVENTS?
We have now created a page of its own dedicated to the various tech-related events. It's listed in the menu to the left.
Follow these links for more information on Education Technology:
- Learn Alberta
- Learning and Technology Framework
- The 2learn.ca Education Society
- Tools for Teachers
- Southern Alberta Professional Development Committee (SAPDC)
- Speak Out
- Inclusive Education Library
- 3D Printing Resources:
- Microsoft Office Training
- Get Cyber Safe - Government of Canada website.
- Everfi - Tools for teaching financial literacy
STUDENTS RUN THE NEW 3D PRINTER THROUGH ITS PACES
The samples below are just some of the ways the students have been using the 3D printer.