We are now accepting Online Registration Inquiries for all grades for students NEW to Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools!
**Please note: If you are an existing family of CTR Catholic please DO NOT sign up for a new School Engage account. Simply login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to add your new student. See below for instructions.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age or older by December 31, 2018 in most communities.
Check your local school's website for details. Click for map of CTR schools
Great learning starts at Christ the Redeemer Catholic schools where schools focus on early literacy and numeracy in a safe and caring faith-based environment.
Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools offers publically-funded, faith-based education to students from pre-kindergarten to Grade 12.
Room is often available for students of all faiths who desire an authentic Catholic education. Catholic education promotes the spiritual, academic, cultural, physical and social development of all students.
Your best option for a browser is Firefox or Chrome. Please avoid using Internet Explorer
*Please note, if you have any issues with the online process, drop into the school and we will provide you with a computer and walk you through it.
WE ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS YEAR ROUND.
***Existing families DO NOT need to set up new SchoolEngage accounts to register a new child at Kindergarten or any other grade level. Simply ADD your new student to our system using the PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Log on to PowerSchool Parent Portal;
- Click on the School Engage icon;
- Click on “Add a Student” and you are on your way to creating a new inquiry.
If you have not yet set up your PowerSchool Parent Portal, please contact your school.
What can you expect from the Christ the Redeemer Catholic Schools Kindergarten Program?
- Focus on early literacy and numeracy
- Rich language environment
- Play-based learning approach
- Favorable class sizes
- Music, drama and art opportunities
- Catholic faith experience that reinforces each child’s unique place in God’s world
- A safe and caring community
- Structure and routine that emphasizes respect and responsibility
- Parental involvement
- Frequent communication between home and school
- A great year of learning and growth
Kindergarten Open Houses:
To Be Announced